Hair today, gone tomorow, was he dog food?

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 15 23:59:56 GMT 1999

>To disable egr on a '747, set the egr enable temp to max. Location
>$1b3 to $00, its inverse temp. Shouldn't even need to disable the diag
>bits.
>
>BobR.

Yes, and no.  Yes that will work just fine, but if there is a momentary
short to ground of the CTS, then you might set the code anyway, personally
when I disable anything, anyway, I disable the Mal Flag.
  Just had to many weird things happen, otherwise.  Course if you son't have
the flags, then do as well as ya can.
Grumpy
   Yo, Dopey, where are ya?.