[Fwd: Unable to download files]

Alain Toussaint alain at cyber-horizons.com
Sat Oct 16 03:01:20 GMT 1999

> That is unbelievable . . .
>
> Can't spell, can't give a valid url, maybe can't earn a living.
>
> I wasn't able to complete a download from their site
> either. Kept dropping the transfer. The really sad part
> is that they may have gotten some info from us.

guy,don't count on getting that file,the mime type is set to
text/html,tried with NS on linux (with the firewall set so webserver
give me the best connection),wget (i think i might have trigger some
check as wget hammered their server as fast as possible) and even nmap
(port scanning,i'm awaiting a letter from their lawyer as well as
possibly getting my internet connection closed).

Alain Toussaint