new to list

Ronnie Woods wooster9 at juno.com
Sat Oct 16 13:59:50 GMT 1999

I just joined this list and it kind of looks like it may be over my head.
I was searching for information on how to do my own programming of my
chip for my 93 Corvette. I have already spent too much money trying to
get companies (jet, superchips)  to get it right. I would like to be able
to change my fuel table, the car is running very rich. Where can I
purchase an eprom burner and get information on what tables to change. I
have done a lot of modifications to my Vette and plan on doing more and
keeping it forever. So it would be convenient and cheaper to be able to
change my own chip when necessary. Thanks in advance for any information
that may come from this.

Ronnie
Jax, Fla