new to list

Ronnie Woods wooster9 at juno.com
Sat Oct 16 16:31:02 GMT 1999

Lyndon, Thanks for your reply.
When I bought my custom chip from superchips they (Sally I think )told me
that I could get it changed 4000 times if necessary at no charge. The
last time I called, I talked to someone new (seems like his name was
Steve), I use to deal with Chris. The new guy first told told me I would
have to pay the $75 programming charge again. After some conversation, he
finally agreed to only charge me $15 this time. This still adds up if I
make many changes. Also at first, I could have my chip to them on Tues
and get it back by Fri., the last couple of times it took a week to a
week and a half to get it back.

I have
93 Corvette, Automatic
3.73 rear
52cc AFR heads with 2.02/1.60 valves
impala head gaskets, estimate approximately 11.5:1 compression
ported intake
1.6 rr's
under drive pulley
305 Comp cam, 220/230 @.050 114 LS, 544/544 lift with the 1.6 rr's
52mm throttle body
Hooker Shorty headers, no cats, 3" BB Triflow exhaust system
MSD 6A
3200 Vigilanti TQ
B&M shift kit
7000 rpm rev limiter in the chip I have now

I think that's all
Ronnie