Jealous Boys???

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 17 05:08:18 GMT 1999

Speaking of Holden SV (and mildly deviating off topic here...)

You could make yourself a mint if you figured out how to export the cover of
this motor here to the states. This was posted to the F-body message forum,
and those LS1 guys are all raving about this Holden cover on the LS1. So,
how much for this cover?

http://www.hsv.com.au/news/99news/ls1_engine/ls1_engine_lg.htm

(And I must admit... The car you posted... very nice. ;) ).

Sorry for the off topic, for those concerned.

-Andrew