TPI parts / swap meets

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Mon Oct 18 05:38:31 GMT 1999

Well, doing the swap meet scroung this weekend taught me three things:

1.  Most people have no idea about anything about fuel injection parts.
2.  The best stuff is in the dumpster - Ford 5.0 HO EFI setups are in there!
3.  GM TPI injectors don't fit my Olds intake project.   ;^>

I picked up a 88 (middle intake holes are verticle, still has 9th injector)
TPI lower
intake, fuel rail, pressure regulator (stock), injectors (stock), and
runners.  These intakes can supposedly be modified to fit earlier heads.  I
grabbed it only for the injectors to test-fit them on my intake - they
don't fit.   Seller didn't know if it was off a 305 or a 350, I don't
either.   Also, all the bolts are missing.

I paid $40 for the setup.

Anyone want it for that plus shipping?  It's pretty clean, runners have a
few dents, dings and scratches.  If no one wants it, to the scrap bin it
goes.....

See it at:
http://www.liii.com/~ravalent/tpi/tpi1.jpg
http://www.liii.com/~ravalent/tpi/tpi2.jpg