Hair today, gone tomorow, was he dog food?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Oct 18 15:37:02 GMT 1999

Yes I agree grumpy, but have you talked or tried to talk to them?  If you
do, you might have a different attitude. :-)   They are unwilling to
acknowledge that they have any bugs because their software is the greatest
of all.  Any time you have a question or suggestion they respond  with the
type of attitude " give us money and we might talk".

Just speaking from personal experience.  If you still don't believe I would
be happy to forward the email that I have from between them and I.

BTW It is not free, it is only a demo.  If it was freeware, well... then
that would be a different story.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)