bad weekend

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Oct 18 19:28:38 GMT 1999

Got an update from the OPP.  Three have been charge with mischief causing
property damage over $1000, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, negligence
causing bodily harm (other car that got hit) Driver charged with reckless
driving.....   Ahhh that feels good JUSTICE that and I don't have to pay the
deductible:-)

Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)