emulator

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 18 19:42:13 GMT 1999

At 02:28 PM 10/18/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>If this means out of your pocket, don't send me a refund!.
>Please don't give up,
>If it means another $X to get it going, write me, or the list, some of us
>just don't have the talent to do one, so it's worth something to be able to
>have one......

I've got UPS contacting them to inform them that they did sign for the
return.  Guess I should have not just gone with the lowest bidder... No
wonder state and federal projects turn out so bad!
I will find another vender and get the ball rolling this week... I think
K&F in Michigan was the next lowest bidder, but they have a good rep so
I'll give them a shout this evening/tomorrow morning.

P.S.  You out of lock up yet?

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!