Introduction

Kendall Ducote Kducote at cptbr.com
Tue Oct 19 13:57:37 GMT 1999

Hi guys,

My name is Kendall, and have been fooling around with fuel injected engines for about 8 years.  I have a good understanding about all the components that go into EFI, but I am now more interested in the ECM side.  My main goal is to find a way to custom tune LS1, and the truck derivatives Gen III GM engines.  I know this can be done, and is being done by a hand full of people in the country.  I look forward to learning from the group, and contributing where I can.

Kendall

Kendall J. Ducote, MCSE