Bosch MAF sensor question

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 18:58:58 GMT 1999

Hi Mark,
         I have the transfer function for the 99 chevs....it goes all the way
to 453 grams..it's output is in hertz though and would require some sort of
frequency to voltage convertor.....Do you have the transfer function for the
bosch???or does someone else????? also for a porsche ????  A quick note...Gm
is selling these 99 MAF meters for under $50.00(I think its a mistake so I
bought a bunch) has built in air temp sensor too....ttyl
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 10/18/99 10:34:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,