more emulator stuff...

Ernst denBroeder edenbroe at cisco.com
Wed Oct 20 00:13:36 GMT 1999

Now that I've read the web site properly - my initial enthusiasm has given way to the
details... looks like this gem is an add-on to their eprom programmer and not a
standalone unit (doh!).  I hate it when I do that!  :)  Still - for someone like me
that has not yet invested in an Eprom burner - this might be a viable option...
($220 for eprom burner and emulator)

My $0.02 worth (and that's Cdn too!),
Ernst denBroeder