Bosch MAF sensor question

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Wed Oct 20 12:14:26 GMT 1999

Couple more leads, of folks who may be pending what you want.
RK Sport    www.rksport.com
www.lgmotorsports.com
www.venom-performance.com

Apex Intregation  From the article, you can use it to adapt from one MAF to
(949)  224-1680   another

At the moment, I think the ads just read for the later engine, but several
folks have hinted a the later mafs will be retrofitable to the earlier ecms.
Meaning a Kludge box to go along with it.
Cheers
Bruce