Ultrasonic Injector Cleaning

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Wed Oct 20 12:39:17 GMT 1999

naptha is coleman camp fuel. VERY flamable stuff ( great for
explosions)

Previously, you (Christian Hack) wrote:
{ If you're looking for source of naptha(lene), mothballs / flakes
{ are the place to get 'em. 99.9% pure for only a couple of
{ dollars. Napthalene as a petrol additive is rumoured to
{ increased octane so I tried it. I didn't notice any increase
{ in anti knock properties but I did notice that my idle
{ was much much smoother so it must have been doing
{ something.
{
{ I'm not entirely sure if naptha and napthalene are the
{ same. Surely someone on the list can tell us.
{
{ Christian Hack
{ DESIGN ENGINEER
{ christianh at smb.com.sg