more emulator stuff...

Patrick G. Moore pmoore at cmr.gov
Wed Oct 20 15:36:19 GMT 1999

That's interesting.  I bought a pocket programmer several months
ago from intronics.  I ordered it over the phone as their web site
did not have ordering capability.  It arrived promptly, and I managed
to read my eprom with it, but I have not tried to write one yet.  I
did not see an emulator then, but this looks good to me.  Since they
are both in Kansas, maybe they have merged or something.

Pat