V6 cals

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Oct 21 01:08:31 GMT 1999

Could one be TBI vs TPI?
Chassis weight, and gearing
injector size plus some of the above.
It seems IMHO, that gm uses rather large injectors so as the fuel
consumption of the engine raises, thru wear or fuel the BL/Int numbers don't
move much to correct for this.  So if the injector size varies then that
would account for it, or what are the bl/Int limits. If one much less than
another that might be the answer.  Just guessing here
Grumpy