LT1 LOW FUEL PRESSURE

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Thu Oct 21 13:32:11 GMT 1999

Oh, well in that case let me see.  You need the flow energy equation  which
is also related to Bernoulli's equation.
Work=p X volume. Now Vol. =  weight/y(specific weight) so  W=pw/y

The total amount of energy in the pipe would be E= flow energy+potential
energy+kinetic energy
E=FE+PE+KE
   =wp/y +wz+w v(squared)/2g

Now in your case we can omit PE because of the very minimal change in
elevation

Now due to the law of conservation of energy :-)
E1=E2=E3   along any point of the pipe(
 Wp(a)1/y+ v(a)2/2g= wp(b)1/y+ v(b)2/2g

So eliminating values of zero and w we get p(a)/y= (v(b) 2 -v(a)2 )/2g
using continuity equation Aava=Abvb where vb=va(Aa/Ab)

Now with gr 12 math skills you should be able to finisher up
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)