emulator

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Oct 21 19:03:50 GMT 1999

What a air head!, On my last post mentioned where to get it and forgeot to
answer you question.

GM Pro is for editing bin files for some gm ecms. With the 747 (he hasn't
done all the various ecms), you can change about anything you want in the
table/map, and switch settings area of the bin file.
  On the 747 there was like 270 variables that could be edited, if you look
at programming 101, you'll see, how some of the look, and where they are,
then if you download a 747 bin from the FTP, you can use a prom editor, or
something like hexworkshop to see what a bin looks like and understand some
of what it means using programming 101.  While you can edit a bin by hand
using a editor makes it a hole lot faster easier, and trouble free.

You have to be careful about what you get ask for.  There can be a huge
difference, between 2 editors for the same ecm.  With the GM PRO and CATS,
they give you almost too much freedom for editing.

Once back in the barn, I'll be going over the various setting maps/tables,
settings, and putting together a document simuliar to the tuning doc tuning
txt., and time availbe try tieing it all togehther.
Grumpy   25-30 Oct I might be flakey to reach, will be at 1/2 house for
         preperation for going home!!. Yeeppeee...