emulator

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 19:15:52 GMT 1999

In a message dated 10/21/99 3:05:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nacelp at jvlnet.com writes:

<< On the 747 there was like 270 variables that could be edited, if you look
 at programming 101, you'll see, how some of the look, and where they are,
 then if you download a 747 bin from the FTP, you can use a prom editor, or
 something like hexworkshop to see what a bin looks like and understand some
 of what it means using programming 101.  While you can edit a bin by hand
 using a editor makes it a hole lot faster easier, and trouble fre >>

OK..on that note, i've downloaded it and it sems neat. Is there an ecu file
for a 7148 ECM? (Or whatever Terry's program calls it) I'd like tocheck it
out with something I'm familiar with. Terry? you out there? What about saving
files?

Jim