emulator

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Oct 21 21:36:00 GMT 1999

Geeez, again sorry.
OK if tunercat uses software labeled CATS, then I have used it, with
excellent results.  Granted, I didn't try running two applications of it at
a time, or on NT.  Using a late model PC (150Mhz, late DOS) it was fine.
Did a few (ok many chips) for on the bench ecm, and they seemed fine.
Matter of fact may have done on of the v-8 astros with it.
As in all PC matters, your results may vary.
Grumpy