emulator

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 22 00:19:19 GMT 1999

It might be a resident of said barn <g>.
If a couple guys would be interested might line up a staged turbo tractor,
as in 180-200 PSI Boost.  More in the realm of a turbine then diesel engine.
Maybe a tour of some cars, ie a pair of Yenkos.  Original, very low mileage.
Oh, and a primer F-Body with probably the worlds fastest Cross-Fire <g>.
Oops, better not get too far ahead of myself.
Grumpy