emulator

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 22 04:15:24 GMT 1999

Next you'll sy you haven't memorized the archives, or read them at least a
couple dozen times, geez.
  If you flip over to the GN TType home page there is lots of info about the
bin, and it's organization.
  GMPro is editing software.  Enter the bin, and then say look at the timing
table, make your changes, rename the file, and save.  It refigures the
checksum, and away you go to burn a new prom.
Grumpy