emulator

Ernst denBroeder edenbroe at cisco.com
Fri Oct 22 13:25:26 GMT 1999

Mike Rolica wrote:

> Sure, My fiancée and I would tour down no problem.. guaranteed.  I might

...nice touch on getting the accent on fiancee!  :) LOL!!!

If I wasn't so tied up with work here in Ottawa, my wife and I would
come...  maybe next spring/summer?  (I ain't doing it once the snow
flies - which almost looks like it's coming soon too! Bah! Yuck - I
*hate* snow.  Makes for fun winter beater driving though!  Bring on the
Malibu!!!! BOOO!!)

> BTW.  No beer is cool, It's American beer any ways :-)    $1.00 American =
> $0.50 Canadian but 1 beer American = 0.5 beers Canadian

Hehehehehe....  too true!

/Ernst