LT1 LOW FUEL PRESSURE

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 22 17:49:48 GMT 1999

Well, I can tll you this, I was sent to inspect a door latch that had been
replaced, and the retainer was off (also the wrong one was inside the door
panel) on the back side (was a few  years ago).
The door had opened while in an accident.  Long story shortened, took my
statement, about the installation.  The Insurance Co. got out of any
liablity over the door opening since the owner, didn't do the installation
right.
They covered the accident damage but not the reapair of the door, or medical..
  Being an expert witness, is an excellent way to make money, I'll tell ya.
Insurance co.s cn be real weenies when they want.
Grumpy