LT1 LOW FUEL PRESSURE

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Oct 22 18:11:32 GMT 1999

Trust Bruce!  He is totally right.  I agree 100%.  When I did my truck, I
tried to get it to look like it came from the factory with a L98.  I even
spent the time to use the original tac and gauges.  Even the wiring harness
in integrated with the truck's.  I even used the fuse panel and put in
connectors under the correct labels(ie ecm inj1 inj2 ect)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)