ford ecu

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Oct 23 20:17:44 GMT 1999

I don't have the address, but there is a list specifically for the ford ecms.
There are a bunch of guru level guys hanging out there, and if there is a
service letter/bullentin, or related material, I'm sure one of them knows
about it.
  At a glance from a gm type guy, it sounds like the put the wrong MAF on.
As far a fuel "cleaners" the slick 50, or what ever Quaker State sells it as
is the only one I ever got to really work.  It's also, the only one to need
a metal can..
  I'm not clear on the ford ecms types, but the list had like eec-IV in it
Cheers
Grumpy