305 TBI for a 355

Todorovic todorovic at home.com
Sun Oct 24 04:07:36 GMT 1999

> No, for a "hot" 355, you'll need large injectors, and butterflies.
> A BBC TBI answers both questions (2" butterflies, and 80-90 lb/hr inj)

I don't know what a BBC TBI is.  What about a truck throttle body with
injectors or a 454 throttle body with injectors.  Would that work.  Would my
TBI work with a "mild" 355.  I guess in the future I can go with a better
throttle body, but for now I just want it to drive.  I was afraid of the 305
throttle body/injectors being wimpy.

>  What would changing
> >a PROM do?
>
> Everthing, please read programming 101 in the DIY_EFI area.
> Programming 101 is about the 1227747 which I run in my car, and is a plug
in
> for yours.  It just doesn't use the IAT.  If youhunt the archives for 747,
> and 1227747, there is a ton of info about it.

Okay.

> Grumpy

Thanks.