305 TBI for a 355

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 24 04:56:00 GMT 1999

>> No, for a "hot" 355, you'll need large injectors, and butterflies.
>> A BBC TBI answers both questions (2" butterflies, and 80-90 lb/hr inj)
>
>I don't know what a BBC TBI is.

BBC= Big Block Chevy

 What about a truck throttle body with
>injectors

350 truck is only 55 lb/hr injectors (about 220 HP)

 or a 454 throttle body with injectors.  Would that work.

Yes, that's what I was talking about (with the 90 injectors good for about
360 HP).

 Would my
>TBI work with a "mild" 355.

Nope, would need throttle body off of 350 pickup 87-91.  I found them for as
little as $35.

  I guess in the future I can go with a better