305 TBI for a 355

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 24 20:39:59 GMT 1999

Yep, I think it was S Sealander, that posted some slightly different values.
My info., was from a service center, if Scott's was from a GM source then
obviously use his, But as I recall they were close.
  For a healthy SBC the last 3 are the only consideration, IMHO.
On the purple, I think it was purple/black.
Grumpy

   OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND IN INDEPENDENT LIVING QUARTERS,