305 TBI for a 355

steve steve at roundmailingsystems.com
Sun Oct 24 20:44:13 GMT 1999

i recently changed engine sizes in an '89 silverado pu ,before i did i talked to
several
mechanics around town. i either got no info or bad info
here is alist of parts i found out the hard way are different between engines
injectors,o2 sensor,egr valve and eprom
the eprom i got from a gmc dealer, it doesn't understand hi-per cams well at all

even so called computer cams.i called alot of performance chip places, they
wanted
between $400 to $500.so i am going to reprogram it myself. thanks to all the
good
info at this website. good luck   steve