Tailor made patches?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Oct 24 21:13:23 GMT 1999

Hmm, I don't know, hope the dwarf's are making 'at least'
2 pennies a day. Gotta make it worthwhile and of course,
they have to be shiny pennies!

(yep on the sub, have'ta to do a couple of calcs, and return
with the results. Been lookin' at the code, might have to
steal room from the egr tables, others aren't so large).

This is one drawback with this ecm, it doesn't have any
extra room in the eprom.

BobR.

P.S. Shannon, do you know what bin is in the truck?