305 TBI for a 355

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 24 22:57:35 GMT 1999

The reason we gave you the color code is so you can go junk yard hunting.
I can/have bought throttle bodies out of the core pile for $35, ecm $50,
manifolds (ol cross fires), 15-$35.  Harness parts (most all of it) for
$75.
  If you know exactly what you need, then there is always the outside change
a lister might have what you need.
  I'm running 13's with all junkyard parts, driving granny stlye with cheap
tires closed exhaust, and big sway bars.
  Yep, I planned ahead, and collected junk, and cleaned it up, and
experimented.  Did the above before bein on any list.
Grumpy