When asking ecm questions

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 02:47:46 GMT 1999

Hi Scott,
could you gut an old 730 for the, uh "plug" that connects to the
underhood harness, then take it inside the car somewhere?
Hmmm, already sounds like a PITA..
How about...coming up with a clamshell case that, together
with a builder's pack of silicone seal, would make a weather tight ecm..
Then just run a shielded cable into the interior for chip changes..  oops,
also run one for ALDL activities...
Mike V