'7747 bin wanted

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Oct 25 04:27:33 GMT 1999

What I normally do is just grab a couple stock bins., burn them, then see
which one the car/truck likes best or if one has a good idle or WOT, and then
start with that one.
  But, in the same breath now, we have an organized selection at FTP,, so
I'd try a couple close to what you have, and work that way.
  Be alsolutely sure you have the intial timing, FP etc, right to begin with,
For the cost of most proms you'll have a burner.
  Once I get home, if ya have a burner, I'll be more than willing to work
with you off list, on dialing it in.
Cheers
Grumpy