When asking ecm questions

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 12:26:54 GMT 1999

In a message dated 10/24/99 3:08:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
frederic at xephic.dynip.com writes:

<< > You threw a turbo on a FWD 3.8? what car was it.. and how did it run? I
have

 Ran great until we hit 7000 RPM.  Boom!

 > curious how you think it would run up against a GTP... cause a turbo can
 > really make some boost.. I'm only running about 8 psi. >>

 Fred, didnt you say ~a year ago you hit like 700+ HP before it grenaded??
Hell that aint bad!!. So it'd probably live at 500-600ish real comfy huh?

Jim