More Questions. now on 94 p/u

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 14:26:11 GMT 1999

Hmmm...  I think that truck is the year after the last
747 computer was used.

Are yo usure about that trailer weight?  11 tons?
22,000 US pounds?  He should be using a 2 1/2 ton
truck to pull that!

For those mods, the stock ECM will have to be tweaked.
 Possibly you can switch to a 747 since it is
completely "hacked" (if it isn't a 747 already).

SqUASh

=====