When asking ecm questions

digi digi at saturn.terahertz.net
Mon Oct 25 16:44:42 GMT 1999

Call up "All electronics" or "C & H sales", theyre both distributors of
surplus/used equipment and often offer a bunch of different cases in all
kinds of different sizes, many for military or commerical use, which are
weathertight.

It depends, their stock changes a lot.

All electronics www.allcorp.com 1-800-826-5432
C&H Sales (www.chsales.com ?) 1-800-325-9465

They dont have much in their current catalogs, but keep an eye out. All
electronics would probably be your best bet, depending on your size
requirements.