Autocad Wiring Drawings 1227165 & 1227747

David C. Allen davida at primenet.com
Mon Oct 25 19:02:35 GMT 1999

I tried to find a listing that describes the coding for the circuit
numbers, so one could layer them by function. That way you could turn on
just the ignition +12 layer and see all the connections that were supplied
with "ignition +12".

The next step is to add the 90 TPI MAP ECM, that way you could generate a
new harness drawing based on TPI MAF or TBI.

Also it would be nice, to develop a standard of "What to call it" that
describes the function of each pin on the ECM.

I am also working on the dash wiring harness, that will show what "changes"
on the inside for each application. Thing like 700R4 vs TH400 vs manual.

David