More Questions. now on 94 p/u

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 20:18:05 GMT 1999

Hi Mike,
       When you remove the glove box ( 4 -7mm or 9/32 screws ) your pcm will
be on the right.  It should have a red connector and a blue connector,  this
will not interchange with the 747 as your computer also controlls the
transmission.
        This computer uses a 27512 chip and has two main fuel tables and two
main spark tables both set to switch to the secondary at 3% Tps and roughly 3
mph(this can be adjusted) There is also a very fine grain low rpm fuel table
0-1600 rpm in 100 rpm increments and 5 kpa increments....Lots of trans stuff
and much more engine stuff than I have stated...If my memory serves me
correctly it uses 2 68hc11 processors.( I could be wrong though)
        When you were on the dyno I am assuming no computer was installed and
it had headers and now in the vehicle is all stock????  If you can get me the
cam specs and all other mods I might have done something similar and can get
you a head start on a .bin file or send you a memcal...but to truly fine tune
it you are going to want to have your own burner and erasure and lots of
time.....let me know.
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 10/25/99 7:03:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,