Holley Projection 4Di - replica?? Recipe??

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Oct 26 00:46:23 GMT 1999

Hello Dominique,

I would rather NOT run TBI, would rather run fully sequential digital
port inj. with accompanying digital ignition but was wondering the
cost/complexity diff 'tween the two?

The TBI seems like less hassle.  But I'll pull the entire car apart, if
I have to, in order to get sequential port to work!!....

Money is the issue here!  Ya know?

Any ideas?

Thnx,

Todd!!