More Questions. now on 94 p/u

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Oct 25 23:26:41 GMT 1999

Mike Rolica wrote:

>         I think so as it has the electronic trans. No kickdown. Just don't
> want to rip apart dash to find ecm. Replacing with 747 is out of question...
> old man will flip!
7747 won't work.  ECM part no is in the archives.  Look for some
questions from Mike Pitts, his Astro ecm is the same one.  Oh yeah,
Doug Bazarnic is another one with the same pcm.  He had a pretty wild
setup, blower included.

>         Mike R
>         Hmmm...  I think that truck is the year after the last 747 computer
> was used.
>         Are yo usure about that trailer weight?  11 tons?  22,000 US pounds?
> He should be using a 2 ½ ton truck to pull that!

You d@#$ farmers always amaze me.  Used to get regular visits from a
guy using a 4.3l 1/2 truck to pull 4 bulls around.  Sometimes
complained about overheating, but usually he was there because the
clutch was worn out.
Shannen