More Questions. now on 94 p/u

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Oct 26 13:32:15 GMT 1999

Have the burner and eraser.  Even have engine analyzer , but have not had
time to hook it up. The cam is a single pattern 258 deg. Adv. 208 at .050,
.435 lift ground on a 112 deg lsa. Compression is about 10.5:1.  Just
wonderin if anybody has worked with this ECU/pcm. What I can do to improve
it.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)