Injector listing on ftp site

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Oct 26 16:06:30 GMT 1999

What happens if you choose one of the injectors that meets your intended
application and one (or more) of the flow rates are incorrect and you've
already based your entire system around that injector spec?

This may cause ya to have to recreate your entire project from the
bottom up....

I bet it'd matter where the flow rates came from then, ey?

Don't mean to be a pessimist but I'd REALLY HATE to see someone spend a
LOT of time on a project and then find out towards the end that a spec
from an anonymous resource gave em a bug or gremlin or whatever ya wanna
call it!  May be VERY tough to figure out a prob that came from an
otherwise trusted source.

I just say beware and remember where your specs came from during a
project, just in case....

I still appreciate the time and energy spent on gettin the flow specs
posted as well...

Sincerely,

Todd....
atc347 at c-com.net