Edelbrock EFI

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Oct 26 17:44:24 GMT 1999

Eric,

You may be able to trick the engine into thinkin it has a larger cam by
just swappin on the 1.6:1 rockers.

Going to a higher ratio rocker is preferred vs. going to a larger lift
cam due to the rocker swap maintaining less valve train movement and
thus less wear, tear, friction loss, and valve train float.

ALSO the smaller the amount of valve train movement as with the 1.6
rockers the higher the obtainable rpm due to valve train float

Todd....