When asking ecm questions

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Tue Oct 26 16:43:59 GMT 1999

On  any given night  2.02 to 2.05, in 6-8 passes.  65dF to 85dF'ish, too hot
track gets greasy, and never been out onna real cool night doing 60'ers.
Going to extremes go off what I have tuned for, and the tires as cheap as
they are lose some consistentcy, when real cool/hot.
Grumpy
  I can do back to back runs of .05-.07sec, using my in 1/8 with some
varriance in road surfaces themselves.  I've run .00 back to back reaction
times onna good day.
  When they allowed electronics in Brackets It became a weenie game to me,
yes I was/will be again, that good.  But, it takes tricks to do it, old and
what?.