Custom Program for a factory computer

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue Oct 26 18:32:04 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Ernst denBroeder) wrote:
{ Small world man...  Eh Pat! You could like spit on my winter beater from
{ your office window! :)  I'm just up the road at 365 March. <across from
{ the Royal Bank>
{
{ Cheers!
{ Ernst denBroeder
{
{ BTW; you misspelt Terence in your .sig - I couldn't find your street
{ name in the map index until I double checked the spelling.

DOOH!!

Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence
Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence
Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence
Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence
Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence Terence

fixed 8)

{
{
{ > --
{ > Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
{ > QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
{ > (613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
{ > (613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8