Tailor made patches?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Oct 26 23:07:32 GMT 1999

Ludis, Thanks for the tips, definitely some good ones. As for
the rpm limiting, I've noticed that some '747 bins tapered the
VE% off quickly at high rpm. I kinda' figured that this was
done to limit rpm & power.

I've looked at the code and have two methods that I am
going to try for the mph limit.

BobR.