Edelbrock EFI

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 27 04:40:03 GMT 1999

I put the "HOTLT4" cam in my L98, the cam came with a note that said that
the pin that drives the water pump needs to be driven back into the cam to a
certain depth.

It uses a standard timing set.

Check one of the following sites.  http://www.paceparts.com/
 copied to below...

12480002 - 350 HOT Cam Kit    Pace Price  $448.81 (shown in photo above)

This Cam Kit adds 30 to 35 HP to the ZZ4 Crate Engine Assembly !!!

This off-highway camshaft kit has the major valvetrain components to convert
your production LT1 engine for showroom stock racing, or hop up your
small-block Chevy V8 that was originally equipped with a roller tappet
camshaft. The 1.6 roller rockers, light weight valve spring caps, special
designed valve springs and HOT camshaft offers a significant gain in
horsepower at a reasonable price. The kit includes the following items: one
camshaft GM# 24502586, 16 roller rocker arms kit GM# 12370839, 16 valve
springs GM# 12551483, 16 valve caps GM# 10212808, 16 valve keys GM#24503856
and 16 valve spring shims GM# 10212809.

Technical Notes:  This kit does not include roller tappets.

Duration at .050" Lift Lobe Centerline
Intake Exhaust Intake Exhaust (in degrees)
218° 228° .525" .525" 112