Low temp thermostat

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 27 04:56:37 GMT 1999

Hi Tyler:  Check out this page,  it explains a lot about the operation of
the ecm on a turbo buick.  Most of the stuff applies to all GM ecm's.

http://www.thrasher-ep.com/cal_hints.htm

By the way, when the coolant temp goes too low the engine goes out of closed
loop and into open loop.  (It is then ignoring the 02 sensor).

Mark