Low temp thermostat

Dr.Acacio aortiz at w3ti.com.br
Wed Oct 27 22:22:12 GMT 1999

Hi
 I am writing to the ftp the eprom bin file off Camaro Z28 1993. ( BDZL M
131610469 )
 Does anyone know where is the address of the radiator fan coolant
 temperature????
 Here in Brazil's interland  I have problems  with the fan  starting at
 109-110  Celsius,
 I would like to down to 99 -103 Celsius.........
 I have looked at the ftp and did not find info about this file.....
Probably the address will be at the same place off another calibration for
same ECU model??????
I friend told me that Hypertech chip normally change the start fan
temperature, is it true?????
 Many thanks in advance.
 Flavio